Is the G.R.O.W. in the Son Program right for you and your child?
Match your child’s and your own needs with what Trinity Lutheran Church’s G.R.O.W. in the Son Program offers, including:
- A child care/enrichment program for children in Kindergarten-Grade 6 (age 12 maximum) regardless of religious affiliation
- A safe environment for your child during non-school hours when you are unavailable
- Opportunities to socialize with other children in a Christian, developmentally-appropriate setting
- A nurturing program that encourages growth in the intellectual, physical, emotional, and social domains
- Opportunity to learn about God’s love for your child through Jesus Christ
When is the G.R.O.W. in the Son Program open?
The program will be open Monday through Friday year-round except for selected holidays. The program will also be closed for Trinity’s VBS and one week in August.
The hours of operation: 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. during the actual times the children are not in school. This includes early dismissals, no-school days, and school vacation days.
Options for your convenience:
- Before-school and/or after-school
- School-year and/or summer
- Attendance by the week during the summer months
Who will provide transportation to the Auburn schools?
Bus transportation to/from Auburn schools will be provided by the Auburn School District.
What opportunities will my child have in the G.R.O.W. in the Son Program?
Each child will be nurtured socially, physically, spiritually, intellectually, creatively, and emotionally through:
- organized activities that include:
- Bible story time/activities
- large muscle and fine motor activities
- arts and crafts
- dramatic and other creative play
- literacy, science, and math
- supervised free play
- large group, small group, and individual pursuits
- time for homework if parent chooses