Family Ministry Team
A team of individuals has begun meeting to plan monthly Family Ministry Events. These
events are designed with the entire family in mind. We hope you will be able to join
us and invite your friends.
AS GOD’S REDEEMED AND DEARLY LOVED CHILDREN, our vision is to create an environment
where individuals and families are connected with the family of believers and
empowered to be people of faith who share Christ in their homes, community, and world.
Family ministry is a mindset for all of our ministries that work to equip parents to have
the tools they need to do the work God has designed families to do.
Check out the new LCMS Family Ministry Website. It includes a Family ministry Blog, E-news, and E-journal and Marriage and Family Resources.
- April 25-26 – Camp CILCA Servant Retreat
- June 22 – VBS opening Potluck at 5PM
- June 22-26 – VBS for ages 3-11
- June 26 – VBS Closing Celebration at 8PM
***More information coming soon***
Children in Worship
[Jesus said], "Let the litle children come to me." Luke 18:16
We at Trinity invite, welcome, and encourage children to be in worship with
us. The following things are available to assist you in your worship experience.
- Children’s Activities Folders & Children’s picture books are available near the entrance to the sanctuary
- A cry room is available in the first room on the left through the double doors to the west.
Resources for Family Ministries
- JCPlayZone - Fun Faith For Children. A safe online play space for children ages 2-6