Jesus Company (Grades 3-5)
- Meets 6:15-7:30 on the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month
- "Warm-ups", "Locker room chat", games, souvenirs, and concessions.
- Everyone will have time to hang out and get to know your classmates from Trinity.
God Squad (Grades 6-8)
- Meets 4-5:30 on the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Servant events, concerts
- Family Faith APP nights
Teens United for Faith (TUFF) in Christ (High School)
- Meets 7PM on the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month
- Supper, devotions, hanging out with Christian friends
- Servant events, concerts, National Youth Gathering
Sunday Morning Activities
- Extreme Bible Study - 9:15am
You are your child’s Primary Faith Nurturer. As they become teenagers, they will tell you they don’t want you around, BUT this is the most important time for you to be involved. Set an example for your child in worship, Bible Study, prayer, and serving others. Your child’s faith life will reflect yours.
Youth Activities at church provide time in God’s Word, relationships with other Christian Youth and Adults, and opportunities to serve others. These activities are designed to help you, the parent, pass the faith to your children.
1 Timothy 4:12 “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.”
You are the church now! God calls you to worship Him, to study His word, to talk with Him in prayer, and to do good to others.
"Five14 is unlike any other group. It's totally unique! So if you want to
learn how to not only survive your teen years but how to impact the world
around you as Christ's light, five14 is the right place for you. (click on 5-14)"